I’m in a bit of a between-holidays slump. You know that feeling where you’re kind of on the brink of feeling down? That’s me. Part of the problem, I think, is that I totally fell out of my routine last week. That means this week, I need to fall back into it.
To do so, I decided to give myself five quick, straightforward goals. These will just be things to give the week a bit of shape and structure, and help me to get back into a good groove. Here they are:
- A minimum of 100 minutes of yoga
- A minimum of 100 minutes of meditation
- An established, set schedule for running (aiming for three days this week)
- Practice 5 minutes of active mindfulness during the day
- Commit to an action each day that will help to carry the mindfulness of the meditation practice into my daily routine.