It’s Body of Knowledge! After a brief hiatus last week, we’re back this week for some knowledge-y fun. I’m blogging from a hotel room in Culpeper, and I just attended a wine tasting where I tasted about 9 wines. Good times, friends. My sister’s getting married tomorrow, and I’m exhausted! Why not share what we learned over the past week? This seems as good a time as any.
- First of all, this just looks disgusting. At what point do we just draw the line and say once and for all that things like this are not actually food?
- Alissa has an awesome ‘recovery cheat sheet‘ with some great things on it. I love her ideas and I’m inspired to make a sheet of my own…stay tuned for it this week!
- I wish I were half as funny as Lindsay. Half as fast would also be nice. Check out her post on yoga research.
- Did you know that May is mental health month? Jill is calling attention to the reasons why devoting a month to mental health awareness is important.
- Personally I hate it when I hear people say that they need to ‘work off’ a treat, or that they have ‘earned’ a piece of chocolate or some French fries. That’s why I love Ashley’s post on why you should eat dessert.
- Did you hear about this dog? He’s pretty cute.
And that’s that! Short and sweet, that’s how I like to keep things around here. Here’s my question for you: what are your favorite blogs? Running-related, body image-related, anything-related…I want to hear all about them. Share what you love most in the comments.