Time for the month to be over. Seriously, let’s just skip ahead to May. I am over April, it is like one long string of bad news.
- Death of a loved one.
- Finding out a pretty key coworker is leaving in July. This is crummy because I work with essentially *one* other person, in addition to work study students. I’m not sure what the odds are that I will like the new person. Even without taking that into consideration, it’s stressful.
- Inability to breathe; pain related to not being able to breathe; and now hesitation to run because of inability to breathe (I had to stop about five minutes into the Shred because I couldn’t catch my breath. From a few jumping jacks. I managed to take a deep breath eventually and get back to the workout but this doesn’t make me optimistic about trying a run). Am I going to be dealing with this for the rest of my life? Is this some new thing that’s just decided to move in and stay?
- Shitty weather. It’s supposed to be Spring. Today is an exception, should be the rule.
- Not being able to think about anything because everything seems to stress me out, including family-related issues and certain friendships. See #3 for details.
- I appear to now be catching a cold.
- House guests. Who’s heard this one before: “Fish and visitors stink after three days”? Well, subtract two days from that three and you have a more accurate (and yet still pithy!) expression. Oh, and to answer the question, apparently visitors have never heard it. Convenient how that happens.
I feel like I should be living in a plastic bubble.
Shred record: 6/8.