I’ve been tagged by Chris, which means two things:
- Obviously, I have hit the big time as a blogger.
- I have to write a six-word memoir and tag five additional people. I’m not sure I know another five people to tag, since Chris has already tagged some of the other bloggers I know!
So here is my memoir. It has nothing to do with running, but I think it accurately sums up my life (at least for now):
No longer a student. What next?
As for the people I am tagging in return…
- Jen at Birthday Challenge ’08.
- Irish at Do It.
- Charlotte at Music and Veganism, if she ever gets back to blogging…
- And, erm…more to follow? That’s all I got for now 😦
In other news, I am now the proud owner of a running skirt! It’s cute, too–black with a thick pink stripe up the side and pink compression shorts. I ❤ Alissa‘s point about varying my activities and taking time to discover other activities is a good one, and it is something I am going to start focusing on as soon as I am a bit more settled (i.e. not getting ready to move in a little over a week).
At any rate, stay tuned for my comments on running in a skirt! Now that my stomach is less upset than it was yesterday I am planning on getting a run in later this afternoon/evening.